HW - But Now You Say HW - But Now You Say

very Joker-esque

nice track

Too Filthy For You (Dubst Too Filthy For You (Dubst

Fuckin' Scary

Thought a bomb was gonna blow out of my stereo 2 minutes in, lol. The laughter scares the shit out of me, man!

Great intros and breaks, really progresses the song great. Sounds like a song you would hear if you just walked into a real life version of Saw or something, horror movie soundtrackish, you know what I mean, right?

Variationwise with the wobble, just a couple tone changes and speed variations could differentiate it perfect. OMFG BIG WURDZ, DAWG

Overall, great tune. 5/5 :D

Jimbobsthebest responds:

Thanks for the review man,

Yeah I pretty much love to write dark music. I 'm pleased you thought it was pretty scary, it means I must be doing something right.

I also know exactly what you mean about the wobble bass, although I tried several times to vary it (more wobble/pitch change etc) but it really didn't work.

Anyway thanks for listening and reviewing, I really appreciate it when people who know what their talking about leave comments.

Cheers, James

North Shore (dubstep) North Shore (dubstep)

Woah

Either I was trippin mad hard on this weed, or what, but I swear I heard this tune played on Dubstep fm today.

Chilled tune bruv, ez

Sythec responds:

Haha! Awesome!

I submitted it to one of the Dj's about 5 months ago.

Awesome.

Broken Poetry [Dub/Breakstep] Broken Poetry [Dub/Breakstep]

Kept me Guessin

I love how the tempo changed inbetween drops and such. If I've ever heard Breakbeat Dubstep, this would be it.

Great tune, bruv. Keep em Bangin.

Francis I Hate Left 4 Dea Francis I Hate Left 4 Dea

LOL

Francis is a hater huh?

Fuckin funny 5'd

5432Run 5432Run

Your modest

Variate on the opening bassline a bit until it changes at that 45 seconds, add some random samples into it, and you got yourself a perfect tune. Drums are great and the musical thought is there, great job mate, you can only get better!

NKAT responds:

Dredloch these are the two parts of the song. They need to do everything you described in order to reach completeness. I am in the process of putting everything together. Thanks for your opinion, it has made things better.

Pokemon Megamix Pokemon Megamix

Enlighten me please...

Last part is from a building in Ruby/Sapphire but I cant remember which! Can you plz tell me, its actually bugging me, lol.

Great song by the way, 5'd

Ali-G That'sMe Ali-G That'sMe

What the fuck...

was going on that whole time? w/e 5'd :D

Bad Trip Bad Trip

Great

Reminded me more along the lines of 90's darkstep like Ed Rush and Optical rather then Dubstep, but that doesnt make this any less of a great song. Keep it up, bruv, 5'd

Hubble Deep Field Hubble Deep Field

Repetitive-less

Through the whole tune, I never got bored, every bit of the song was different.

Soundshifter responds:

that's exactly what i was going for. and i usually write many of my songs like that. thank you for the review :)